1 Slice of Bacon, cut into 1/2" pieces
Parsley, for garnish (optional)
- Add bacon to a hot pan and cook until browned.
- Leave the bacon and fat in the pan and add hash or leftovers. Toss to incorporate bacon and coat with bacon fat.
- Create a "nest", for your eggs, with the hash mixture.
- Crack the egg into your "nest".
- Cover your pan with a lid and cook egg(s) to desired doneness.
- Use an oversized spatula to scoop the nest onto your plate or just slide it onto your plate. Sprinkle with parsley, if using, and enjoy!