Sunday, February 28, 2010

Sunday

Breakfast:
Two "Eggs in a Nest" of Chard (Large Bunch) and Zucchini (1) w/Avocado (1/2 Large)

Lunch:
Roasted Acorn Squash (1/2) w/Canned Wild Alaskan Salmon (7.5oz) and Avocado (1/2 Large)






















I actually ended up scooping this concoction out of the acorn squash skin and plopping it into a bowl. I then smashed everything together and ate it as a big mash of goodness! One of those combinations that I just seem to love; the sweetness of the squash, the creaminess of the avocado, and the saltiness of the salmon, for me, are just perfect! I felt satisfied for the rest of the day.

I did, however, partake in a sweet little treat that I'll tell you about tomorrow. I bought, I sampled, I recreated! And, tomorrow I'll share a fun little recipe with you!

CrossFit Workout:
500M Row (Level 10)

Just a little something to get the blood flowing this morning...and then...Rest Day!

No comments: