Buffalo Strip Steak (6oz)
Bacon (2-3 slices), cut into 1" slices
Broccoli or Asparagus
Sea Salt and Black Pepper
Here's how you do it:
- Preheat oven to 415F
- Season buffalo w/sea salt (very lightly since you're using the bacon) and pepper.
- Heat an oven-proof pan over medium-high heat. Add bacon slices and cook until fat is rendered and bacon is browned.
- Sear the buffalo until a crust forms, about 2 minutes. Flip and then transfer to the preheated oven.
- Cook until medium-rare, 5-7 minutes.
- Remove from oven and transfer to a plate. Leave the bacon in the pan and add the veggies. Toss to coat and transfer the pan back into the oven. Cook until veggies begin to caramelize, 5-7 minutes depending on the veggie and size.
- Remove the pan from the oven, transfer the veggies to your plate, and while the pan is still hot, give the meat a final searing.
- Serve and enjoy!