Friday, July 30, 2010

Back in the Yoga Groove

This week I got back in the yoga groove and I'm feeling good! I was able to get to class Monday, Wednesday, and today (Friday); I also got back into CFR today for a WOD. My work and travel (fun, not business...I know, poor me...) schedule has been busy making it more convenient for me to do my CrossFit WODs at home.

We have a pretty great set up in our garage, but I have to say that I'm a lot more motivated to push for a PR (Personal Record), drive myself to get an extra rep on an AMRAP (As Many Reps/Rounds As Possible), or just get through a tough workout when I'm at the gym, surrounded by my fellow CrossFitters. One of the things I love about CrossFit, besides the intense and ever-changing workouts, is the community. I work out with a group of people who push me to improve and to put forth my best effort. I also love that it's something that Scott and I can do together, and that we can share in a healthy sort of competition.

Today's WOD:
Warm Up
Foam Roll
15 OH Squats (w/PVC)
25 Air Squats
15 Pull Ups
20 Soldier Walk

25 Back Squats (45lb)
5-5-5-5-5-5 Back Squats
95-125-145(4)-95-95-95lb

6x100M Sprints

No comments: