Sunday, July 25, 2010

The Rest of The Week...

Sorry to leave you hanging...I had a really busy week of work and was trying to fit everything in; posting kept losing it's top position on the priority list.

So, here we go:

Tuesday
Breakfast:
Two Eggs Scrambled w/Ground Lamb (2oz)

Lunch:
Salad w/Lamb Burger (5oz), Cucumber, Tomato, Greek Olives, Goat's Milk Feta, and Lemon Vinaigrette

Dinner:
Chipotle Turkey Breast (4oz) w/Avocado (1/2 Small), Blanched Asparagus (12), and Hothouse Cucumber (Large)

Workout:
Rest Day

Wednesday:
Breakfast
Two Eggs Scrambled w/Ground Lamb (2oz)

Lunch
Salad w/Lamb Burger (6oz), Cucumber, Tomato, Greek Olives, Goat's Milk Feta, and Lemon Vinaigrette

Dinner
Chipotle Turkey Breast (4oz) w/Avocado (1/2 Small), Blanched Asparagus (12), and Hothouse Cucumber (Large)

Workout:
100 Push Ups
100 Sit Ups
100 Squats

I bought a little less than 2lbs of ground lamb Sunday night so, yes...I ate a lot of lamb this week...

Thursday:
Breakfast
Three Eggs Scrambled

Lunch
Roaring River Salmon Salad from Rockfish
Grilled Salmon w/Tomatoes, Cucumbers, Carrots, Bacon, and Shallot Vinaigrette (no croutons, no red onion, add bacon)

Dinner
Red Curry w/Chicken (no rice, extra veggies) from Samui Thai

Workout
AMRAP (2 Minutes On/1 Minute Off) of:
Power Cleans (95lb): 15
Ring Dips*: 27
Ring Rows: 23
Front Squats (95lb): 15
Double Unders: 60

*I have arms and shoulders that hyperextend and get all funky on me, making ring dips a little challenging...I am working on this movement so that it will one day feel more natural for me. Right now I am pressing up and then working the negative, so these Ring Dips are not rx. 

Friday:
Breakfast:
Three Eggs Scrambled

Lunch:
Tom Kha (coconut-lemongrass) Soup w/Shrimp
Red Curry w/Roasted Duck (so moist and delicious!!!)



Dinner:
Leftover Thai (I mixed Thursday's dinner and Friday's lunch to create leftovers for the next few days)

I made a bunch of appetizers/finger foods for our studio's "Karma Yoga Happy Hour" that I will post (pictures and recipes) once I have pictures from the photographer. 

No comments: