Wednesday, May 5, 2010

Yoga, Rockfish, and Our Favorite Sushi Spot

Breakfast:
Three Eggs w/Avocado (1/4 Large)
Apple

Lunch:
Grilled Trout w/Roasted Red Pepper Sauce and Tomatillo Salsa
Broccoli and Sauteed Spinach
at Rockfish (Coit/Campbell in Richardson, TX)









































Becky said that my cleaned plate was post-worthy, so...there you have it.

Dinner:
Sushi at Fin Sake and Sushi
Yellowtail, Salmon (notice the belly fat...YUM!), and Japanese Snapper Sashimi:













We had sashimi and I also ordered the Uni (Sea Urchin) and Oyster, which were both incredibly fresh and so good! The fish is always super fresh and generously portioned...by far, the best sushi!!!

Workout:
Yoga (60 Minutes)

I barely had it in me to practice yoga today, but we had a new instructor teaching and I had been looking forward to taking her class, so I decided that I would ignore my pleading legs and just go for it. It was actually a pretty frustrating experience, physically, but when all was said and done I felt surprisingly good. I say that it was frustrating because I know what my body is capable of...and this afternoon, it (my body) just wasn't working in my favor.

2 comments:

Barbara said...

I love sushi..really, could go weeks on that stuff and never complain:)

Have a great weekend!

B

jencereghino said...

Oh...me too!!! We just had a hoard fest last night at our favorite spot, Fin! Salmon, yellowtail, tuna, sea urchin, Spanish mackerel, octopus, and conch...seriously the best sushi I've ever eaten! We eat it at least, usually more, a week.

How was Napa?