Tuesday, May 4, 2010

"The Chief" and A Quick Fix Lunch

Breakfast:
Three Eggs Scrambled w/Avocado (1/4 Large)

No, I do not really seem to get tired of eggs. And, I eat the Omega-3 enriched, so I feel okay about this choice. I've started eating 1/4 avocado, as the ones I found lately have been humongous!

Lunch:
1/2 Orange Bell Pepper Stuffed w/Tuna (5oz)














This was something that I just threw together on a whim, but that just seemed to work. I'm not a huge tuna fan, but this is what we had in the pantry, so I used it. You could create a similar meal using canned salmon or leftover shredded chicken/turkey.

I rinsed and drained one can of tuna and mixed it with 1 T. chopped fresh dill, 1 T. chopped capers, 1 T. fresh lemon juice, and 1 T. mayonnaise. Season with sea salt and pepper, if desired.

Dinner:
Turkey Breast (4oz)
Raw Kale w/EVOO and Roasted Garlic from Whole Foods

Workout:
"The Chief"
Five Rounds of:
Three Minutes AMRAP (As Many Reps As Possible):
3 Power Cleans (95lb)
6 Push Ups
9 Air Squats
One Minute Rest Between Rounds

4 Rounds+ Power Cleans
2+ Power Cleans
3+ Power Cleans (I switched to 85lb Power Cleans at the beginning of this round)
3+ Power Cleans
3+ Power Cleans

And, here's how that breaks down:
60 Power Cleans
90 Push Ups
135 Air Squats

So, yes...if you were wondering...my legs were blasted.

No comments: