Friday, May 7, 2010

A Little More Yoga and...Rockfish Again!

Breakfast:
Three Eggs Scrambled w/Avocado (1/4 Large)

Lunch:
Grilled Trout w/Roasted Red Pepper Sauce
Steamed Asparagus and Sauteed Spinach

Yes...I did it again! Three times this week. But, I have to place partial blame on my friend Becky, as I feel her car may actually be on auto-pilot. The funny thing is, she asked me if I wanted to have lunch and...we never even discussed where we would be eating. Weird. But, once again, the food here was great and I cleaned my plate. :)

Dinner:
Branzino al Forno at Nicolas 
(roasted seabass with broccolini, root vegetables & white wine butter sauce)


I met up with friends at this really great Italian restaurant, to celebrate my friend Julie's birthday. I had never been to Nicolas and, to be honest, wasn't sure how I would fare with regard to eating Paleo. But, one look at the menu and I knew I would be okay. The food here is incredible! I mean seriously tasty!!! I order the "Branzino" (an Italian sea bass), but ended up being served Chilean sea bass...one of my favorites. The fish was moist and flavorful...and, I finished every last bite. I also had wine and a cappuccino...because, when you're eating Italian...is there really any other way!? 


Workout:
Yoga (60 Minutes)

No comments: