Wednesday, April 7, 2010

Tuesday

Breakfast:
Two Egg Fritatta w/Ground Buffalo (3oz) and Avocado (1/2 Large)

Lunch:
Lamb Osso Bucco (Round #2) made w/Ground Buffalo (6oz)
Apple w/Organic SunButter

Snack:
Banana

Dinner:
Two Egg Fritatta w/Ground Buffalo (3oz) and Avocado (1/2 Large)

No, breakfast and dinner were not very creative today. :)

CrossFit Workout:
Push Press 5-5-3-3-1-1-1
85-95-100-105-*

*My shoulders were bugging me, so I stopped here. 105lb felt easy, so I feel like I should be able to get a new 1RM personal best next week.
~and~

50lb Tabata Sumo Deadlift High Pull (SDHP)

I don't remember my reps, but I began with about 11 and ended up losing my strength by round #4, so I switched to the 40lb kettlebell for round #5, and ended with reps around 11 or 12...something like this:

11-9-8-8-6-13-11-12
~and~

Yoga (60 Minutes)

If you haven't tried it yet...you have to!!! I'm finding that not just combining CrossFit and yoga, but taking a yoga class, right after CrossFitting, is that way to go. Although my muscles are still being worked, I feel stretched and relaxed, and find that I am less sore after even the more intense workouts. I think that not giving my muscles the opportunity to tense up, post-workout, but rather working them into a warm stretch has proven way beneficial.

No comments: