Saturday, February 13, 2010

Saturday

Breakfast:
One Egg Scrambled w/Avocado (1/2 Large)

Lunch:
Greek Salad (no feta, no dressing*)
Calamari Rings

*I actually love the usual dressing you'll get with a Greek salad (red wine vinaigrette w/oregano)...this was some funky poppy seed dressing, that neither worked nor tasted good. I took most of the salad home with me, with plane to "doctor it up".

Snack:
Carrot
Handful of Pistachio Nuts

Dinner:
Grilled Shrimp (8oz)

Dessert:
Bananas w/Sliced Almonds and Chocolate Sauce (1 T.)**

**No, chocolate sauce IS NOT Paleo. :)

CrossFit Workout:
Row 5ooM
20 Hip Raises
20 Back Extensions
20 Sit Ups
~and~

2 Minutes On/1 Minute Off of:

Pull Ups
Box Jumps (20")
Sit Ups
Wall Ball Shots (14lb)
Push Ups
~and~

1 Minute On/30 Seconds Off of:

Pull Ups
Box Jumps (20")

Sit Ups
Wall Ball Shots (14lb)
Push Ups

I forgot to write down my #s. I liked this workout, because you never felt like you were doing one movement too long (think "Angie"...). I ended up completing close to 100 reps of each movement (with exception to pull ups, which were around 40...but were bandless, so I'll take it!) and got a pretty good wind going.

Great Saturday morning WOD, John!

No comments: