Wednesday, February 24, 2010

A Really Random Day of Eating

Today I didn't feel like venturing out to the grocery store, so I ate/grazed on what I had in the house...

Breakfast:
Three Eggs Scrambled (the fridge is now officially empty)

Lunch:
Small Yam w/Canned Wild Alaskan Salmon (7.5oz)

I really like this combination, but I'm thinking that it may not be for everyone. I pricked holes in my yam, placed it in a shallow bowl, put it in the microwave, and then pushed the "Potato" button. Once it was finished steaming, I topped it with my drained and rinsed salmon. Easy!

Snack:
Handful of Pistachio Nuts
Banana

Snack:
A Few Dried Mangoes (Unsulphured, Unsweetened from Trader Joe's)

Dinner:
Sashimi
Seaweed Salad

Scott picked up sushi tonight...phew! He must not have been too excited about the possibility of canned salmon and dried mangoes...

No comments: