Thursday, February 11, 2010

I LOVE Buffalo, But I Really Don't Like Being Told What to Do...

Since my discovery of buffalo I've found that I can, and pretty much do, eat it on a daily basis. I don't, however, enjoy doing things that I have to do...I (well, my cousin Cal and I) formed somewhere along the lines of 60 buffalo sliders (2.5oz each), for our Super Bowl party. Because of the mass quantities of food that we produced for this gathering, I was left with quite a few leftover patties...and, I am now "forced" into eating my buffalo. And, I am really having a hard time enjoying it...very sad. So, I have a little over a pound left (which I think we might be able consume tomorrow), at which point I will be taking a little buffalo sabbatical of sorts. I'm actually going to SF next week, so perfect timing.

Enough about my food issues...

Breakfast:
Three Scrambled Eggs w/Avocado (1/2 Large)
Handful of Blueberries

Late Lunch:
Buffalo (8oz) w/Spinach (three handfuls), Avocado (1/2 Large), and Grape Tomatoes (12)

Snack:
Apple w/Organic SunButter (4T.) and Cinnamon

CrossFit Workout:
Row 1000M
~and~

Back Squats (10-10-10-10-10)
95-95-95-95-95lbs

I did this in the garage, so I didn't go any heavier than 95lb. My max clean is somewhere around 110lb, so going any heavier would have resulted in my unloading the bar, had the load gotten too heavy...not something I wanted to do in the freezing cold garage...

No comments: