Wednesday, January 13, 2010

I love the way that eating Paleo makes me feel, but I really miss..._____!

When I first started eating like a "Cavewoman", I couldn't imagine life without grains, beans, or legumes. My cousin, friend, and fellow CrossFitter, Jenny, couldn't stand the thought of going a day without her beloved cheese. And, for Scott...well, he just seems to eat what I make for him. :)

While I haven't come up with a substitute for a good slice of cheese (she lives in the CA Wine Country, so you can only imagine what she's up against!), I have found quite a few recipes that seem to have worked in our household. So, this brings me to the question:

What foods or meals have you been missing!?  

I'd love to see what creative concoctions I may be able whip up, to satisfy those cravings. So, send them my way!

5 comments:

KIC said...

PIZZA!!!!!!!!!!!!!

jencereghino said...

Hmmm...I'll see what I can create this weekend! I think Scott might like this challenge. :)

BJ said...

How about tortilla chips, or at least a good substitute to have with salsa? Every alternative I've tried either overpowers the flavor of the salsa or has a different crunch/texture that just doesn't really work.

jencereghino said...

I'm working my magic, BJ! I should have something for you by this weekend.

BJ said...

Cool, I'm looking forward to it.