Saturday, January 9, 2010

Friday

Breakfast:
Two Poached Eggs
Sauteed Red Kale

Snack:
Banana

Dinner:
A Whole Bunch of Sushi (at our local favorite, Fin)

They're consistently amazed at the amount of fish the two of us are able to consume in one sitting...I think we ate at least two pounds. We order sashimi and this great roll that they now make, The Fin Spicy Tuna Roll- it's made by wrapping spicy tuna (tuna and sambal), asparagus, and jalapenos with seaweed...and then wrapping that with more spicy tuna mixture! YUM!

CrossFit Workout:
Five Minutes of Jumprope (double under work)
~and~

5x5 Push Press
65-75-85-95-105 (3)*

*My shoulders are still sore from "Angie" and my run-in with the "Bear Complex", but I'm feeling that next time I'll be able to get up to 125. Goals, goals, goals...
~and~

Five Rounds of:
5 Deadlifts (135lb)
10 Burpees

5:31

No comments: