Tuesday, October 27, 2009

Tuesday

Breakfast:
Toasted "Nutty Bread" w/One Egg and One Egg White

Lunch:
Salmon and Yellowtail Sashimi
Spicy Miso* Soup w/Crab and Scallops

*Full disclosure here...Miso is not Paleo, but I haven't had miso soup in a really long time, and this spicy version with the crab and scallops sounded so good...it was!

Dinner:
Broccoli-Cauliflower Soup
Roasted Brussels Sprouts

CrossFit Workout:
10 Pull Ups
10 Push Ups
15 Deadlifts (135lbs)
15 Hang Cleans (45lbs)
15 Overhead Squats (45lbs)
15 Front Squats (45lbs)
15 Sumo Deadlift High Pulls
10 Push Ups
10 Pull Ups

1 comment:

Corby and Lauren said...

Hey Jen...

It's Lauren Pardue! Thanks to Corby not remembering your last name, I've been searching all over to find you. Then Corby told me to head to the crossfit website, and there was the link to your blog! I was wanting your hummus recipe....the one you made the night we came over. Do you think you could email it to me when you get the chance??? Thanks! My email is Lauren.Pardue@gmail.com

Hope that you're doing well!