Friday, October 9, 2009

Paleo Day 26

Breakfast:
Two Hard Boiled Egg Whites

Dinner:
Baked Halibut w/Lemon and EVOO
Red Leaf Lettuce w/Avocado, Tomato and Lemon-EVOO Vinaigrette

This was a really off-kilter day for me, so my eating was all thrown out of wack! I finally fell asleep last night/this morning around 2:30am and then woke up to begin my day at 4:30am...for no other reason than I was awake...so, I did what any other normal person up at 4:30am would do...I put in a load of laundry, did some dishes from last night, vacuumed the garage (I thought it might be too early to start up the blower...), and then, as my mother-in-law Becky says, I 'putzed around' for awhile. Then around 12pm I got a phone call regarding a job interview and two hours later...I had my interview! So, needless to say I was a little preoccupied and didn't put my appetite at the forefront of my priorities, but still not too bad and actually maybe just right considering I didn't workout yesterday or today...

CrossFit Workout:
Rest Day

No comments: