Boneless, Skinless Chicken Thighs (this recipe will work for up to 5lbs)
1/2 cup Fresh Squeezed Orange Juice
Juice of 2 Limes
3 T. Olive Oil
2 T. Granulated Garlic
2 T. Ancho Chile Powder
Chopped Fresh Cilantro, for garnish
- Add all ingredients, except for sea salt, to a large plastic bag or tupperware container and toss to coat.
- Transfer to the refrigerator and marinate overnight.
- When ready to grill, remove from liquid and season thighs with sea salt.*
- Grill, until cooked through.
- Cut thighs in half and transfer to a platter. Serve with toothpicks and sauce (recipe follows).
*You can cut the thighs and skewer (make sure to soak wooden skewers, if using) at this point, or grill and cut into bite-size pieces (serve with toothpicks, as hors d'oeuvres) after grilling.
1/2 cup SunButter
1/2 cup Coconut Milk
1/2 cup Chicken Stock
1/3 cup BBQ Sauce (I used PaleoChef Peach BBQ)
1/4 tsp. Fish Sauce (I use Red Boat)
1/2 tsp. Ground Ginger
- Add all ingredients to a small saucepan and whisk until smooth.
- Simmer until thickened, whisking often, about 10 minutes.