Head of Cauliflower, cut into florets and chopped until couscous-like in texture
2T. Olive Oil
1/2tsp. Sea Salt
1/2 cup Finely Chopped Mint*
1/2 cup Finely Chopped Parsley*
1 cup Cherry or Grape Tomatoes, halved
1 Medium English Cucumber, seeded, quartered lengthwise, and chopped
Lemon-Mint Vinaigrette (recipe below)
*I like my tabouleh really herbaceous, so adjust to your liking
- Preheat oven to 400F.
- On a baking sheet, toss the cauliflower with olive oil and sea salt. Spread the mixture evenly around the sheet.
- Transfer to the oven and prop the door open, slightly, to allow steam to release. **
- Bake for 30-40 minutes, until slightly toasty, stirring every 10 minutes or so.
- Remove from oven and let cool.
- Once cooled, toss with the dressing and other ingredients.
Makes about 1.5-2 Cups (depending on the size of your cauliflower).
Lemon-Mint Vinaigrette2T. Fresh Lemon Juice
1T. Grainy Mustard
2T. Finely Chopped, Fresh Mint
Sea Salt, to taste
Add all ingredients to a tupperware container, put a lid on the container, and shake to combine.