Friday, July 16, 2010

Eating Out and Watching the 2010 CrossFit Games

Breakfast:
Two-Egg Frittata w/Goat Cheese (1oz), Spinach (2 C.), and Asparagus (12 spears)

Snack:
Chipotle Turkey Breast (2oz)
Cherries (6)

Lunch:
Trout (6oz) w/Cauliflower-Potato Mashers (1/4 cup) and Roasted Red Pepper Sauce from Jaspers
Roasted Asparagus (12 spears)



Dinner:
Cedar-Smoked Salmon Cobb (1/2) from Jaspers
-Romaine, Salmon (3oz), Hard-Boiled Egg (1), Bacon (1oz), Tomato, and Avocado


Snack:
Spoonful of Organic SunButter


Sometimes I find that when I go to bed after 11pm (I usually eat dinner by 6pm and no later than 7pm), I get that little gnaw of hunger...this seems to be just the thing I need to get me through the night. If I go to bed hungry, I don't sleep and this just seems to work. 

Did you watch the CrossFit Games tonight!? Chris Spealler is an animal!!! 

Who do you think will win it all!?

2 comments:

Scott said...

Spealler is my man crush!!! Sorry honey, you are still my favorite though!!

Smalls said...

im for Rich Froning and Kristan Clever