- Transfer pan to a preheated 375F oven and cook for 12-15 minutes, until cooked through.
- Transfer to a plate and let rest for 3-5 minutes.
- Slice and serve!
You can use pretty much any sauteed veggie combination...this is just what I had on-hand. This would also be good with:
- Sun-dried tomatoes, basil, asparagus, and feta (if you're doing dairy...Scott likes dairy on occasion)
- Wild mushrooms, spinach or chard, and goat cheese (again, if you're doing dairy)
- Julienned zucchini, carrots, and bell peppers
Just a few ideas to get the creative juices flowing...enjoy!