Thursday, April 1, 2010

Purely Decadent Coconut Milk Ice Cream and A Contest

Every once in a while, I get a craving for dessert and when I do, I usually reach for this:











So, if you've been wanting to try Turtle Mountain's products now's your opportunity. One of my favorite bloggers (Heather at HEAB) is holding a contest...check it out here, for your chance to win 5 Coupons for Free Product!!! Nice.

And, speaking of Turtle Mountain products...I recently substituted their Unsweetened Coconut Milk in my iced and steamed lattes and was pretty pleased with the results! I usually drink my coffee hot and black, but my dad, who happens to be a huge mocha addict, recently came out to visit, so I busted out the espresso machine and created Coconut Milk espresso beverages...YUM!

Heather also mentions their sorbet (made with coconut water and fruit...no agave, like most of their other products), which I have never seen and totally can't wait to try!!! So, let's win some coupons!!!

2 comments:

Christie said...

Thanks for the heads-up on the contest, Jen! I love So Delicious and Purely Decadent coconut milk products, and I'd love to win some free coupons!

jencereghino said...

You're welcome! And, me too!!! :)