Wednesday, March 10, 2010

Back from Cabo!
















Well, I did it...one week of Paleo eating in Cabo! With exception to the poolside (also see "beach-side" and "bar-side") Pacifico Lights I consumed, I was able to eat completely Paleo. And, on a side-note...once we got into Mexico they confiscated my buffalo!!! I was pretty sad, as I was really looking forward to grilling up some buffalo burgers for our friends. They also took my apples, chard, and zucchini but, we got to keep our Paleo Kits and canned fish, so not all was lost. So moving along, here's what I ate:

Wednesday:
Breakfast: Can of Salmon and 1/2 Avocado
Lunch: Shrimp Stuffed Avocado (poolside)
Dinner: Salad w/Red Bell Peppers and Sliced Steak

Thursday:
Breakfast: Can of Sardines and Scoop of Organic SunButter
Lunch: Double Burger (no bun) w/Guacamole (1/2 cup)
Snack: Scoop of Guacamole (1/2 cup)

Cerritos Beach:

































Friday:
Breakfast: The Cantina Three Egg Seafood Omelet (no cheese)
Lunch: Gazpacho w/Shrimp and Avocado (1/2 Large)
Dinner: Seafood Cobb (no cheese, no bacon)* w/Lemon Juice and EVOO

My salad was more picturesque before I started eating it, but you get the idea:















Saturday:
Breakfast: Can of Smoked Kippers (Herring) and Scoop of Organic SunButter
Lunch: Double Burger (no bun) w/Guacamole, Pico, and Fried Egg (at Shooters Sports Bar)

Shooters Above the Tulip Tree:















Sunday:
Breakfast: The Cantina Three Egg Seafood Omelet (no cheese)
Dinner: Burger Patty and Salad
Snack: Apple w/Organic SunButter

Monday:
Breakfast: Shrimp Omelet w/Guacamole (1/2 cup)
Dinner: "Captain John's Platter"* (shared w/Scott) and Salad (no cheese, no bacon) w/Lemon and EVOO

*The fresh catch was Yellowtail and was SO GOOD!!! Everything we ate this restaurant, and we ate here quite often, was so fresh and so delicious.

The Cabo Group:

No comments: