Steamed Halibut w/Cilantro-Pumpkin Seed Sauce and Smoked Red Pepper Sauce
4 Halibut Filets (6oz each)
4 Garlic Cloves, thinly sliced
1 C. Fresh Cilantro (stems and leaves are fine)
2 Lemons, thinly sliced
Sea Salt and Pepper, to taste
- Preheat oven to 400F.
- Lay out four pieces of aluminum foil (big enough to wrap each individual filet) on a baking sheet.
- Evenly distribute lemon slices, garlic, and cilantro amongst the four sheets of foil.
- Oil the the fish filets and season with salt and pepper. Place each filet atop the layers of lemon, garlic, and cilantro.
- Wrap the fish in the foil, folding up all of the sides and creasing, to seal.
- Put the wrapped fish (on the baking sheet) into the oven.
- Bake for 15-20 minutes, until fish is white and still moist.
- Garnish plates with sauce (if desired) and serve topped with more of the sauce and a sprig of cilantro.