(Inspired by this recipe from TheClothesMaketheGirl)
1 Large Bunch of Kale (or Chard), tough stems removed with leaves washed and finely chopped*
2/3 C. Coconut Milk (pureed with 1 small or 1/2 large chipotle pepper in adobo)
2 Garlic Clove, minced or pressed
1/2 tsp. Ancho Chile Powder
Sea Salt and Pepper, to taste
- Heat the oil in a large skillet.
- Add greens and stir.Cook for 3-5 minutes, until greens begin to wilt.
- Add garlic and stir.
- Season with salt, pepper, and ancho chile powder. Stir.
- Add coconut milk. Stir and cover.
- Cook another 10-15 minutes, until coconut milk is almost fully absorbed into the greens.