Saturday, October 3, 2009

Paleo Day 20

Breakfast:
Toasted "Nutty Bread" w/Two Eggs Over Easy
Smoothie w/Orange, Peach, Mango, Blueberries, Strawberries, Spinach, and Banana

Lunch:
1/2 Taco Bell Seven Layer Burrito

Yes, I realize that this is absolutely, positively not Paleo in any way, shape, or form...my only excuse...Scott and I were out shopping and Taco Bell was convenient...although, I was only able to eat half of a burrito which would have normally been engulfed without a second thought. I don't normally eat fast food, but if I do (once a month at most) Taco Bell's Seven Layer burrito with extra lettuce would be my choice...this time however, I was barely able to finish half of my burrito before feeling uncomfortably full and well, sort of blah...must have been the beans, grains (in the form of processed white flour tortilla), and dairy that I've been avoiding for the past few weeks...

Dinner:
Lettuce Wrapped Buffalo Burger

CrossFit Workout:
Rest Day

No comments: