Thursday, October 1, 2009

Paleo Day 18

Breakfast:
Two "Bran" Muffins

I made these muffins again using this recipe: http://www.elanaspantry.com/bran-muffins/. This time I added a grated gala apple, a dash of cinnamon, and two more dates (for a total of eight). So good!!!

Lunch:
Leftovers

Today I ate a hodgepodge of my last two dinners...Grilled, Marinated Coho Salmon w/Sunflower Sprouts, Lettuce, Avocado, Cucumber, and "Sunshine Sauce" and Pureed Butternut Squash w/Roasted Beets. The flavors were really good together and it took me about two minutes to heat up the squash and beets and dump the salmon concoction onto a plate. Nice!

Dinner:
Grilled Coho Salmon w/Butternut Squash Puree

CrossFit Workout:
400M Run
10 Lunges
10 Hip Raises
Stretching and some double under practice
~and~

"Annie"
50-40-30-20-10 Reps of:
Double Unders
Sit Ups
~and~

200M Run

No comments: