Wednesday, September 16, 2009

Paleo Day 3

Breakfast:
Two Hard Boiled Egg Whites
Smoothie w/Water, Orange, Peach, Mango, Strawberries, Blueberries, Banana, and Spinach

Lunch:
Smoothie w/Water, Orange, Peach, Apple, Banana, Strawberries, Spinach, and Flax Seeds

Snack:
Two Handfuls of Trail Mix (Almonds, Walnuts, Pumpkin Seeds, Sunflower Seeds, Dried Cherries, and Raisins)

Dinner:
Grilled Halibut
Mixed Greens w/Baby Heirloom Tomatoes, Cucumber, Avocado, Sunflower Seeds, and Vinaigrette (Lemon, EV Olive Oil, and Sea Salt)

I experimented with a pear tart that I will be posting Thursday. I wanted to create something that would satisfy a pie or fall dessert type craving and came up with a pretty tasty alternative...more tomorrow!

Workout:
Row 500M
Run 1.25 Miles

~and~
5x5 Front Squats (65lbs)

I didn't experiment with weight, but rather worked on form as I was at Lifetime Fitness...without those great rubberized weights you can just toss around!

No comments: