Tuesday, August 25, 2009

Raw Day 8

My breakfasts and lunches have been pretty redundant, although incredibly satisfying. My dinner, on the other hand, was a little bit different from the norm. My camera battery needs to be charged, otherwise I would have posted a picture. I'm still in need of a break from the nut overload, so I've been experimenting with wraps/rolls using cucumber and lettuce as my wrapping. The grocery store only had regular cucumbers, as opposed to the English variety I'd been using, which did not work as well due to their moisture and seed content.

Breakfast:
Smoothie w/Fresh Squeezed Orange Juice, Water, Banana, Spinach, Frozen Blueberries, Strawberries, and Mango

Lunch:
Summer Rolls w/Cucumber, Red Leaf Lettuce, Red Bell Pepper, Carrot, Avocado, Sprouted Sunflower Seeds, Basil, and Mint

Snack:
Smoothie w/Coconut Water, Young Coconut Meat, Frozen Banana, Carob Powder

Dinner:
Red Leaf Lettuce Wraps w/Heirloom Tomato, Basil-Pistachio Pesto, Asparagus, and Sprouted Sunflower Seeds

CrossFit Workout:
400M run
~and~

"Erin"
Five Rounds for Time of:
15 Dumb Bell Split Cleans (20lbs Each)
21 Pull Ups

~and~
400M Run (only because I wanted to reduce lactic acid buildup...not because I wanted to or had the energy to...)

No comments: