Thursday, August 27, 2009

Raw Day 9

After Tuesday's poorly performed workout, I have decided to put the extreme raw eating on hold. I had been adding plenty of healthy fats, specifically nuts, avocado, and coconut, to my diet but felt that the lack of protein may have contributed to my weakness and fatigue during the previously stated workout. Therefore, I have been and will continue to incorporate either raw (in the form of sushi) or cooked seafood into my otherwise raw diet, for the remainder of the week.

Breakfast:
Smoothie w/Water, Coconut Meat, Banana, Frozen Strawberries and Blueberries, and Spinach

Lunch:
Grilled Halibut (6oz) w/Olive Oil and Lemon
Red Leaf Lettuce Salad w/Avocado, Heirloom Tomato, Cucumber, Pumpkin Seeds, and Lemon-Olive Oil Vinaigrette

Snack:
Banana Bread Lara Bar

Dinner:
Red Leaf Lettuce Salad w/Cold Grilled Halibut (6oz), Tomato, Cucumber, Avocado, Pumpkin Seeds, and Lemon-Olive Oil Vinaigrette

CrossFit Workout:
800M Run
40 GHD Sit Ups
800M Run
40 Supine Rows
800M Run
40 Push Press (45lbs)

No comments: