1 T. Pumpkin Puree (canned, unsweetened)
Pinch of Sea Salt
Seasoning (I used Cinnamon and Nutmeg for my Curried-Chicken, but herbs would be good for wrapping turkey or other savory fillings)
1 tsp. Coconut Oil, for pan
- Heat a nonstick pan (I used a 10" Calphalon) and add 1 tsp of coconut oil.
- While pan is heating, whisk together ingredients (not coconut oil).
- Once pan is heated and oil is melted, add batter (it will be runny). Spread it around the pan by holding the handle of the pan and swirling; this should create a really thin, even layer.
- The crepe should cook within a minute. Use a spatula to remove the crepe.
- These can be made 2-3 days in advance and can be stored in the fridge, by placing a piece of parchment paper between each pancake and then wrapping in plastic wrap, foil, or tupperware.
|Used to wrapped Curried-Chicken Salad|