Friday, March 19, 2010

Thursday

Breakfast:
Two Eggs Scrambled w/Avocado (1/2 Large)

Lunch:
Sashimi at Fin Sushi and Sake Bar

Snack:
Handful of Blueberries and Raspberries
Handful of Pistachios

Dinner:
Buffalo Burger Patty
Spinach Salad w/Apples, AppleWood-Smoked Bacon (yes...I ate bacon), and Homemade Trail Mix (Walnuts, Almonds, Pistachios, Sunflower Seeds, Pumpkin Seeds, and Raisins) w/Braggs Apple Cider Vinaigrette
















Apple Cider Vinaigrette
Serve 2
Ingredients:
1 tsp. Raw Honey
2 T. Bragg's Organic Apple Cider Vinegar
3 T. EVOO
Sea Salt and Pepper, to taste
  1. In a medium-large bowl, whisk all ingredients together.
  2. Add salad ingredients right on top.
  3. Toss to combine.
CrossFit WOD:
Stretch
~and~

Rox 1000M
40 Back Squats (65lbs)

My neck's been pretty funky (I get sporadic flare-ups, from a car accident in 1999ish) the last month or so, so my chiropractor recommended that I either not work out or take it easy (i.e. don't do anything that John had posted on the white board for the day's WOD). So, I did what I "could" and then walked 5K with my friend Julie.

No comments: