Tuesday, January 5, 2010

Monday

Breakfast:
Two Poached Eggs
Slice of Rosemary-Fig Nutty Bread w/1/2 tsp. Raw Honey

Lunch:
A lot of Sushi
Seaweed Salad

Dinner:
Roasted Vegetable Lasagna
Two Eggs (cooked in Avocado Oil)
1/2 Apple

CrossFit Workout:
Five Minutes of Jumprope
~and~

"Angie"
100 Pull Ups (60 Bandless)
100 Push Ups
100 Sit Ups
100 Squats

24:47

I didn't do my "Daily 100", as my body was blasted after this WOD. My last 30-40 squats were really ugly and my hands are totally ripped up...I'm taking tomorrow off!

Goal:
We're doing this one again on January 29...so, my goal will be to do all of my pull ups bandless (I was able to physically do the pull ups, it was my torn hands that got me...so, I guess that means building up my calluses...cute!) and in less than 21 minutes. I think I can, I think I can...

No comments: