Wednesday, December 16, 2009

Wednesday

Breakfast:
Flaxseed Muffin

Lunch:
Seafood Chowder w/Red Curry Paste and Coconut Milk

I decided to add the curry paste that I used in Monday's lunch...really good decision! YUM!!! I think it's just what this chowder needed. The flavors are great, as is, but the spices just kicked it up a few notches! 

Snack:
Banana

Dinner:
Seafood Chowder w/Red Curry Paste and Coconut Milk

I think I have of this chowder enough for two more rounds...

CrossFit Workout:
Three Minutes of Jumprope
Push  Up Pyramid
Squat Pyramid
~and~

5x5 Back Squats:
95-105-115-125-135-145-155

5x3 Bench Press:
45-65-75-85-95(1x)

1 comment:

Blogger said...

3 Researches SHOW How Coconut Oil Kills Belly Fat.

This means that you literally burn fat by eating coconut fats (also coconut milk, coconut cream and coconut oil).

These 3 researches from major medical journals are sure to turn the conventional nutrition world upside down!