Monday, December 14, 2009

Monday

Breakfast:
Two Poached Eggs
Flaxseed Muffin

Lunch:
Red Curry w/Scallops and Shrimp
Cauliflower "Couscous"

I've seen this cauliflower technique (usually called "cauliflower rice") used on other sites/blogs and have been wanting to try it myself. What a brilliant idea!  I seared the scallops on one side and then added the curry paste, coconut milk, and shrimp to the pan. As the curry (red curry paste and coconut milk) simmered, I chopped chunks of the cauliflower in my kitchenaid mini chopper until it resembled couscous. Once the cauliflower is chopped, simply pour the hot curry over top...easy! I love the flavor that kaffir lime leaves add to curry, so I added these to mine. This meal took about five minutes to make and can easily be reheated for leftovers.

Dinner:
A Whole Lot of Sushi! (Yellowtail and Salmon Sashimi, Seaweed Salad, and Two Fried Shrimp Heads)

CrossFit Workout:

No comments: