Saturday, November 28, 2009

Saturday


Libations:
*Three Newcastles (while tailgating)

Snack:
*1/2 Slice of Papa John's Cheese Pizza (@ the SMU-Tulane game)

Dinner:
Two Eggs Scrambled w/Avocado Oil, Spinach, Asparagus, Zucchini, and Tomatoes

We went to the SMU football game today and didn't eat before heading out for pregame tailgating...not a good idea. I was totally hungry by the time the game started (2pm) and had absolutely no self-control. The few bites of pizza stopped the growling, but left me feeling not so good and pretty bloated. I'm usually a lot better about packing something to eat, or at least eating before heading out...knowing that food options will likely be limited. I don't eat meat (other than seafood and my random dabblings with buffalo or wild game), so I should know better than to head out tailgating without my own food. Oh well...next time. We had a great time, regardless of my food dilemma. Go Mustangs!

No comments: