Monday, November 30, 2009

Monday

Lunch:
Butternut Squash Soup w/Crab and Chive Oil

This combination works really well together. I still have chive oil in my fridge from a month or so ago, I made butternut squash soup last night, and the crab I had leftover from the salads I've been making. So, this was a well-balanced meal that took just the slightest bit of effort to create. I love leftovers! A mixed greens or spinach salad and this meal would have been even more perfect!

Dinner:
Two Eggs Scrambled in Avocado Oil w/Asparagus and Zucchini
Sauteed Spinach w/Lemon
A few bites of cold soup...while I waited for the BBQ to heat up

Scott's Meal:
NY Strip Steak
Sauteed Green Beans w/Garlic (blanched and then sauteed in a little EVOO and fresh garlic)
Yam Fries (tossed in a little EVOO and sea salt and then roasted at 400F for about 20 minutes)

CrossFit Workout:

Run 400M
Row 500M
20 Sit Ups
20 Hip Raises
20 Supermans
~and~

5x3 Front Squats
45-65-85-105-115
~and~

"Cindy" (10 Minutes)
5 Pull Ups
10 Push Ups
15 Squats

7 Rounds plus Pull Ups and Push Ups

No comments: