Wednesday, July 27, 2011

I'll Be Back Shortly, But In The Meantime...

Sorry I've been neglecting my blog lately, but as many of you may know (from my postings on my Facebook page) we are in the process of opening CrossFit Oregon City! Very exciting, but also very time-consuming. So, I'm checking in to let you know that I have not abandoned you and will be back to blogging and posting recipes shortly. In the meantime, I thought I'd share another blog that I love:


What are some of your favorite go-to sites for recipe and information?

2 comments:

The cookin cutie said...

I love the website www.health-bent.com they do paleo, but they also have the few cheats for special occasions :) I also like paleojustdoit.blogspot.com ... then I also have a blog :) www.thecookincutie.blogspot.com - I started out with a regular cooking blog, but have since gone paleo and am now trying to feature recipes that are tasty and easy!

Julie Sullivan said...

Aw THANKS Jen! Super appreciate it, and hope to some day get to cross paths with you. Maybe Erin and I can come out there, hang out, perhaps do some wine tasting (nope, not paleo), and see the fabulous new CFOC! Congrats on the grand opening!!