Tuesday, November 10, 2009

Tuesday

Breakfast:
Two Egg Whites
Cauliflower-Broccoli Soup

Lunch:
Toasted "Nutty Bread" Sandwich w/Spinach and Avocado
Honeycrisp Apple

Snack:
1/2 Banana Bread Lara Bar

Dinner:
Butternut Squash-Leek Soup
Roasted Fennel (2 Bulbs), Brussels Sprouts (6), Butternut Squash (Handful)

CrossFit Workout:
Five Minutes of Jumprope
WarmUp
~and~

"JT"
21-15-9 of:
Handstand Push Ups (modified on a 24" box)
Ring Dips (Used a Purple Band for assistance)
Push Ups
~and~

"Fight Gone Bad"
Three Rounds of:
One Minute Each:
Box Jumps (18")
Push Press (45lbs)
Rowing
Wall Ball (14lbs @ 9' Target)
Sumo Deadlift High Pull (45lbs)

Yes...that was crazy! But, I was running errands today and for some reason...I decided to drink four shots of espresso (I ordered two, he gave me four...so, I had to drink them...right!?). I haven't really been drinking caffeine lately (maybe three times in the past six months or so...) and my body definitely reacted! Go caffeine! My body will likely be suffering the consequences tomorrow.

No comments: